Wednesday, February 1, 2012
12:06 AM
Walao eh. I accidentally deleted my previous post. -.- Okay i shall just re-post it. Damn!#$)@^#$*!
Cousins went back Thailand alrdy. They came for 2 weeks. Miss the two monkeys. They are damn naughty and violent. And they love to hit people's butt. Miss showering for them, eating with them, playing games together, quarreling and all. They really love quarreling over everything. I hope they will be good sisters when they grow up! Anyway, i was supposed to go Bangkok with them on Sunday. My aunt was like persuading my dad to let me go for 1 - 2 weeks since i got nothing to do at home. But my dad didnt allow cause he bu fang xin let me go alone. Cause i have to fly back on my own if i go there with them. He say if want go together with my family. Hopefully will be able to go in March! I wna shop there and see my cousins!
Anyway my JAE posting results is out. Not really satisfied but i thought i could just get over it after thinking for awhile. But my dad wants me to appeal... There's actually not much courses for me to appeal. I feel like i have disappoint everyone that has high hopes on me. But i promise i will do well. Please dont give up on me. I texted you yesterday but you didnt reply me. I was damn stuck with my posted course and my dad. I thought you could console me or help me with my choices. But you ignored me... Maybe your feelings for me isnt the same as the past anymore.
Im really sorry i missed your birthday. I forgot about it until someone told me. I wanted to call you at 11.55pm and even set a reminder for it but i fell asleep. I saw you at school but i pretended not to wish you happy birthday cause i wanted to call you. I thought it wouldnt matter if i wished you cause you got a girlfriend now. But i still feel kinda guiltity cause you always called me on my birthday. Someone told me you guys were close. I wish you guys will last long! and happy belated.
Designer:
frappe
Base codes:
Hilary
Resources:
1,
2
Tagboard here.
LeeKim, 16